- Customer Collections Advisor
- £20,000 OTE £24,000
A well-renowned car dealership, with sites across the country and wider, are looking for an experienced individual, from a face-to-face or telephone-based, Customer Service background. This is a fantastic opportunity to join them in their peak, with so many changes and masses amount of growth, it’s a great way to push your Automotive career further!
Responsibilities of the role:
- Making initial contact to arrange collection of recently sold vehicles.
- Ensuring all the correct documentation is given at handover – e.g. service history, logbook.
- Processing any part-exchanges for vehicles and booking these in.
- Identifying and resolving any issues that may arise, in a timely manner.
- Upselling additional products or services to suits individual’s needs.
- Liaising closely with the sales team to manage workload effectively.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous Customer Service experience – telephone-based, retail etc.
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry would be beneficial.
- A passion for offering an excellent service and building strong relationships.
In return for the above, you will receive a basic salary of £20,000 per annum and realistic OTE of £24,000 per year! This role will give you the opportunity to further development your experience within the sector and open up even further windows in the future, such as growing in a Managerial position. My client offers a total of 31 days holiday, increasing with length of service, to ensure that where bank holidays are worked, you aren’t missing out on annual leave.
Please note: By applying for the vacancy, you are giving Sansum Solutions Group Limited permission to retain your details on file and contact you.