Sansum Recruitment are a company here to make a difference, currently specialising in Sales & Marketing, and we are looking for an ambitious, driven Senior Recruitment Specialist to join us on our journey. You will be at the forefront of the journey, with the Head of Recruitment, and be able to make your role completely your own. We are looking for somebody that has a particular sector they would like to go after or have experience in.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Growing your own client-base via telephone, email, and social media platforms.
- Identifying new opportunities within your sector and building new relationships.
- Making initial contact with potential candidates and continuing this throughout their journey.
- Understanding your sector and where needed, taking part in further training to grow this.
- Attending networking and social events to continue to build presence.
- Managing the whole process of filling vacancies/finding candidates new career opportunities.
- Having the Sansum ethos in being genuine, honest, and finding your contacts a career move!
Skills required for the role:
- Experienced within a cold-desk Recruitment role.
- A love for your sector and strong understanding of the market.
- Determined to succeed and the drive to grow this start-up!
What you’ll get:
- Basic salary up to £26,000 dependant on experience – negotiation possible for the right candidate.
- Monthly commission bracket starting at 15% up to 40%.
- 35 hours working week – we open the office 9am – 4:30pm but you can move those hours around where you need.
- Flexible working – we believe, yes you need that buzz in the office sometimes, but also, you need down time to really focus. If you want to work from home 2-3 days a week to save travel, carry on.
- Onsite parking – for when you do come into the office, don’t worry about having to pay for parking like the city centres.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays – AND WE WANT YOU TO TAKE THEM!
- 2 Down Days a year – just not feeling up to it today? That’s fine, take a down day.
- Dress Down Fridays – in all honesty, as long as you dress for you audience and still look presentable, do what makes you comfortable.
- Clear progression opportunities – you will OWN your role, you make that division of the business, whatever you want it to be.
Please note: By applying for the vacancy, you are giving Sansum Solutions Group Limited permission to retain your details on file and contact you.