- Business Development Executive – WARM
- £22,000 + commission
- Clifton, Bristol
My client is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength. They are focused within the property industry and work with many big-name contracts. This role is primarily to follow up on inbound queries and complete new sells for the company. With the team growing so quickly, there is amazing opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Making initial contact via telephone to potential new customers
- Utilising the online platforms to identify new lead opportunities
- Ensuring the whole process is managed effectively to build strong relationships
- Identifying customers’ needs and selling the services available
- Working towards monthly targets in order to gain commission benefits
- Being innovative and bringing new ideas to the team to further develop
Skills required for the role:
- A strong background within a customer-focused environment
- Understanding of the property industry is advantageous
- Good work ethic and the desire to succeed
In return for the above, you will receive a basic salary of £22,000 per annum and the opportunity to earn commission. You’ll not only part of a fun, bubbly team that motivate each other, but part of a company that has great ambition to grow! The company pride themselves on offering training opportunities, 25 days holiday with the choice to buy more and flexible working. The working hours for this role are 35 hours per week, to include Saturday 10am – 4pm, you can then discuss which hours during the week you would like complete.
Please note: By applying for the vacancy, you are giving Sansum Solutions Group Limited permission to retain your details on file and contact you.