- Relationship Consultant
- Up to £24,000 per annum
- Clifton, Bristol
My client is growing rapidly and going from strength to strength. They are focused within the property industry and work with many big-name contracts. This role is primarily to focus on managing the complete process to keep strong client relationships. With the team growing so quickly, there is amazing opportunity for progression.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Keeping in touch with customers to inform them of the progress in their account
- Chasing legal channels to confirm progress and identifying new needs
- Tracking the continued progress of accounts and working to deadlines
- Building strong relationships with solicitors and legal channels
- Dealing with any incoming queries and solving any issues that may arise
- Processing welcome packs for new customers
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience within a customer-focused role
- Understanding of the property industry would be beneficial
- Good work ethic and the desire to succeed
In return for the above, you will receive a basic salary of up to £24,000 per annum. You’ll not only part of a fun, bubbly team that motivate each other, but part of a company that has great ambition to grow! The company pride themselves on offering training opportunities, 25 days holiday with the choice to buy more and flexible working.
Please note: By applying for the vacancy, you are giving Sansum Solutions Group Limited permission to retain your details on file and contact you.