Sansum Cleaning Solutions Ltd is Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 10365916.
This policy explains how we process the personal information we collect about you, how you can advise us to limit the use of that information and steps we have taken to protect your privacy and personal data. Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.sansumsolutions.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy.
On 25th May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in the UK. This gives data subjects (living individuals in respect of whom personal data is processed) enhanced rights and protections in relation to their personal data. For the purposes of this policy, this outlines how we control your data supplied to us.
This applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by (or otherwise obtained) from you in connection with our website through web forms, manual entry or third party website applications such as Facebook and Twitter (“Application”, “Applications”). The Application is provided by us and by using or otherwise accessing the Applications, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this policy.
Should you have any concerns related to privacy then please contact us.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following pieces of information about individuals who visit and use our website;
- When you visit or use our website/application
- Information about the duration of your visit
- What device you are using
- Geographical data about where you are based
This information will be completely anonymous and is managed and stored on Google Analytics services (“Analytics”).
What personal information may you supply to us?
We may control data supplied by you for marketing or legitimate business purposes if you provide;
- Contact Information: Contact details via our website. If you have contacted us via the contact or subscription forms on our website we process the data to ensure we can respond to your requests and communicate relevant information about our services.
How does we use the information?
- Analytics data is held in order to understand website traffic and better improve services in the future based on location or device statistics over time.
- Contact Us information is used solely for the purposes of initial communication and future mailings that are applicable to your organisational requirements.
Will we share any of the personal information received?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your data to send you promotional information.
We do not use third parties or agents to process any of your data, at any point. All data is securely processed and held by us directly.
A cookie is a small file saved to a user’s device to help us provide a better user experience. These cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like input forms, and anonymised tracking data. Cookies allow our websites to store information about a user’s preferences, such as whether they are logged into a website or for analytical purposes to track the number of visits to a website.
Third Party Cookies
Due to integration with other third party services such as Google Analytics and social media websites, you may have some cookies placed on your device as a result of these services.
Such third party applications/websites are not under our control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by us of those other applications/websites or the services offered through them. We recommend you review and accept the related privacy statements.
Links to Other Websites
This policy does not cover 3rd party websites that we may link to within our sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites that you visit. Please note that we are not responsible for the content on other websites.
Conditions of Use
If you decide to use or access our website or Applications, your use/access and any possible dispute over privacy is subject to this policy.
Can children use our services/website/Application?
Our site and the services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly or specifically collect information about children under the age of 13 and advise that children of any age should get their parents’ consent before giving out any personal information. We encourage you to participate in your child’s web experience.
Storage and deletion of personal data
Any personal data that we process will be deleted from our systems once we have completed the purpose for which we were processing the personal data. In some cases, the purpose for which we are processing your personal data will last for a considerable period (for example, if you are a long-term customer of ours, we will need to store your data until our relationship with you comes to an end).
We will determine the period for which we need to retain your data, acting reasonably, and taking into consideration a number of factors such as your relationship with us, your engagement with us, and the fulfillment of contracts we have with you.
We may need to retain your personal data where this is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under data protection laws you have the following fundamental rights:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to have your personal data corrected if there are errors or inaccuracies in it or your personal data is incomplete;
- The right to restrict the processing we carry out in relation to your personal data;
- The right to object to the processing we carry out in relation to your personal data;
- The right to have the personal data we hold about you provided to you in a usable format;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority (in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office) about how and/or why we are processing your personal data;
- The right to tell us you no longer consent to us processing your personal data. In practice, you will usually agree in advance to us using your personal data for marketing purposes and if you no longer wish us to use your personal data for marketing purposes, you can opt out of receiving such marketing messages at any time. You can do this either by unsubscribing from the marketing messages we send you, notifying us via email or our contact form.
You can ask us to provide you with details of any personal data we hold about you, you may be required to pay us a fee for supplying this to you. After 25th May 2018 you do not have to pay us a fee to access your personal data unless we believe your access request is unfounded, repetitive or excessive. In this case we may charge you a reasonable fee to access your personal data or we may decide not to comply with your request. We will notify you if this is the case. We will require you to provide appropriate evidence of your identity before we respond to your request. Typically, this identification evidence will be a photocopy of your passport or photo driving licence, which a solicitor or bank has certified as being a true copy of the original and a copy of a recent utility bill detailing your current address.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our website or any Applications used please send us a detailed email and we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.